CNA Sponsor Spotlight: EnergySolutions
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, EnergySolutions is an international nuclear services company with operations throughout the United States, Canada and Japan. EnergySolutions is an industry leader in the safe recycling, processing and disposal of nuclear material. It provides a full range of decommissioning and decontamination services to shut down nuclear power plants.
EnergySolutions’ Canada Walker Operations is a radioactive waste and materials management facility that safely manages nuclear material. The Brampton, Ontario, facility operates under a broad Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) Waste Nuclear Substance License. The 12,000-square-meter facility is specifically designed to provide services for reactor tooling storage and refurbishment, as well as low-level radioactive waste management for Canadian utilities, hospitals and research facilities.
The licensed facility offers unique industry services, including
- design of specialized processing systems and customized licensed areas to eliminate the need for client on-site facilities;
- cost-effective solutions for radioactive materials management and classification;
- decontamination and free release capabilities;
- temperature-controlled, secure storage of radioactive waste, tooling and equipment;
- emergency response support services for a large segment of the Canadian nuclear industry;
- onsite certified shipping brokers and health physicists with expertise in requirements for management and transportation of radioactive materials; and
- import/export authorization for cross-border transport between Canada and the United States.
EnergySolutions is the Gold-level sponsor of the CNA2020 round table lunch on Friday, February 28.
Find the complete CNA2020 schedule at https://cna.ca/cna2020/program/.
To register for the conference, visit https://cna.ca/cna2020/registration/.