CNA2012 Speaker and Panel Videos Online at TalkNUclear.tv
March 15, 2012
Full-length video from the 2012 CNA Conference and Trade Show is now available on our TalkNUclear YouTube channel. Go to TalkNUclear.tv or click the image below.
Speaker and Panel Videos Include:
- Tom Mitchell‘s update as Chair of the WANO Fukushima Response Commission
- Dr. Kathryn Jackson, SVP and CTO at Westinghouse, on stimulating innovation and its role in the nuclear renaissance
- Dr. Michael Binder, President of the CNSC, on developments related to nuclear regulation in Canada
- Mr. John McDougall, President of the National Research Council, on managing change in Canadian research and innovation
- Innovative Methods of Communicating Science panel, featuring moderator Jay Ingram and panelists Ted Hartwell from the Desert Research Institute, Jeremy Runnalls from Corporate Knights Magazine and Susan Brissette from Women-in-Nuclear Canada
- Nuclear Innovation: Bright Ideas to Keep the Lights On panel with moderator Marc Brouillette from Secor Group, and panelists Doug Richardson, CEO of General Fusion, Michael Lees, President of Babcock & Wilcox Nuclear Energy Inc., and Robert Prince, CEO Gen4 Energy Inc. (formerly Hyperion Power Generation)
And many more!