Canadian Nuclear Association Conference and Trade Show to Focus on the Role of Nuclear in Meeting Canada’s Net-Zero Emissions Targets
The Canadian Nuclear Association is hosting its in-person annual conference, CNA2022, in Ottawa from April 12-14. This year’s conference is titled ‘Together for Net Zero’, and will bring together more than 800 industry experts, academics, government representatives and other high-level speakers to highlight nuclear’s essential role in helping Canada achieve its climate targets.
- April 12-14, 2022
- The Westin Hotel, 11 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 9H4
- Laurie Swami, President and CEO, Nuclear Waste Management Organization (NWMO)
- John Gorman, President and CEO, Canadian Nuclear Association (CNA)
- Rumina Velshi, President, Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC)
- Joe McBrearty, President, and CEO, Canadian Nuclear Laboratories (CNL)
- Jerry Hopwood, President, University Network of Excellence in Nuclear Engineering (UNENE)
- Gerald Butts, Vice Chairman, Eurasia Group
Members of the media are eligible for complimentary passes to CNA2022. Please contact us for more details.
Media ContactChristopher Gully
Director of Communications